Monday, October 18, 2010

Nothing

I have come to the realization that my life is worth nothing, and has no purpose, no hope. That is unless I am doing something, something not for myself but for someone else. If I am not loving someone, helping them, making a difference then I AM NOTHING. My life has no value to me if I am not giving everything I am to something greater than myself. I have only one life to live and it will not be in vain! Everyday things don't satisfy me anymore. I can no longer sit here and be quiet and my heart is screaming out for something more. My life is worthless in my own hands. So I give it to God, and like the potter he is, he is forming this clay into something he sees fit. I won't be still much longer because the fire inside of me is growing, and the yearnings of my heart are beating violently in my chest and I can feel change coming. Something big, bigger than myself. My worthless, pointless life is no longer my own but God's. And now everything is becoming clearer, and I am growing anxious because nothing is correct anymore, nothing around me seems right. I am crying out to God "Tell me what to do, who I can serve and I will do it! Show me!". That is my hearts plea because I was nothing, but now life is becoming something.

No comments:

Post a Comment